Sunday I had the mad idea to go to Scienceworks museum, yes, it was absolutely the worst idea I have ever had.
I wanted to do something fun and interesting for all the family and I ended up with a big headache and the strong will to pack up and leave for a couple of days.
I searched the web, that’s what I always do, to find family friendly activities for the weekend. Most of the time I get inspired by Little Melbourne website, it has lots of great ideas. I decided that Scienceworks museum would have been good.
No, it wasn’t good FOR US because:
- Little Mr. Copycat decided to go wild as soon as we let him out of his pram
- Little Miss Fussy decided to test herself with the Measure Hunt
- and that was a BAD idea because she is only 6 years old
- she couldn’t do everything by herself
- she kept on asking for help
- while Little Miss Daydream was dragging Mr. Bingles everywhere
- and Little Mr. Copycat was climbing everywhere
- I nearly lost him
- as there were far too many people
- and it was pretty dark inside
We decided we could go back during a weekday because:
- it shouldn’t be that crowded
- the outside play area it’s pretty good
- the parade of old means of transports was pretty cool
- the kids enjoyed the small steam train ride
- the pumping station was a curious place to visit