Everybody is mad for Frozen (Disney movie), so are my girls.
This is how I organized a Frozen birthday party for my 7-year-old girl, having lots of fun, using a bit of creativity.
Start preparing some Frozen decorations:
This was my birthday party plan:
- Frozen wordsearch and colouring in (I found a great website where you can get free printables) wordsearch_frozen
- Pin Olaf’s nose
3. Diamond bracelets:
4. Musical statues with Frozen music off course!
6. Pop the balloon and…
7. Sing along “Let it go” while playing the the fake snow
8. Kristoff’s frozen ice blocks : build the tallest tower as quickly as you can!
9. Tattoo: with some Frozen tattoo make your guests lovely for their final Frozen treat
10. Selfie booth: I have prepared a spot on the wall where the girls could have fun having some photos taken making silly faces.
Now it was time to say goodbye and thank you to all our guests. I have prepared some homemade play dough (white with some sparkles in it) to build Olaf at home, plus a little bag full of treats.
I printed an Olaf picture for the thank you card:
We had a great party with so much fun!!!! 🙂