This is a project I made more than a year ago, when we had to say goodbye to Berlin; I wanted to give a present to each child at kindergarten, just a little thing to say goodbye before moving down under.
I think this would also be a perfect Christmas gift for little ones who live in a place where it doesn’t snow, i.e. Melbourne.
So this is my snowglobe project.
- empty jars with lids
- washing up liquid
- little toy
- paint your lids with your favourite colour
- choose a small toy to put inside the jar and fix it with some silicone
- add water, one drop of washing up liquid and glitter
- close the jar tightly putting some silicone around the lid
- leave it to dry
- put it upside down and let it snow 🙂