This project is again about setting the table for the Christmas season.
At the moment I’m in love with felt and therefore I’ve decided to sew three place mats for my children to match with their place holders.
- A4 size felt (the bigger, the better)
- thread and needle
- from a little piece of felt cut out a Christmas shape (I have a star, a tree, a Santa’s hat)
- sew your shape on the A4 felt (which is going to be your place mat)
- sew around the edges with a colour contrasting your place mat
- job done (you can add initials of your child)
Now the kids have to choose which one they prefer and I’ll sew their initials if they like.