This recipe is the same I use for my spinach triangles.
I am going to use carrots this time just for a change.
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 carrots
- some cheese (I used cheddar)
- one egg
- some flour to help you rolling out the pastry
- cookie cutters
- roll out your pastry sheets
- cut out the shapes you like
- fill them in with a spoonful of your mixed carrots+cheese+egg
- brush your mini patries with egg
- put them in the oven at 180°C for about 10 min.
You can also use a muffin tray and do something like this:
I’m happy with the result and my Little Mr. Copycat approved of them so much that he couldn’t stop eating them.