Today I’m going to thank tinyexpat.
She is a great expat blogger and she has nominated me for a Real Neat Blog Award and this is how it works:
Rules are as follows:
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc)
I’m now going to answers to the questions tinyexpat asked me:
1. Which book genre is your favourite?
I love novels, classical and modern ones; I also enjoy reading novels from authors of the places where I live.
2. What’s your favourite city and why?
Wow! that’s a tough one! At the moment I would say BERGAMO (Italy) because it’s the place where I studied at uni and it’s simply beautiful; I love all the memories I have about it and I love the architecture and the fact that it’s not too big or too small, just right.
3. What’s your perfect Sunday morning?
ahaha…having 3 little children I would go for a “dream Sunday morning”: staying in bed until 9 am, having breakfast in bed and then go for a walk or a bike ride with my husband and children.
4. Which do you prefer – a beach getaway or a city tour?
City tour followed by a stroll on the beach: is this asking too much? 🙂
5. Which holiday is your favourite?
A holiday in a natural environment with some excursions on historical places.
6. Are you an owl or an early bird?
mmm…neither of them; I love sleeping in the morning and I go to bed really early in the evening (how boring is that?)
7. Any other hobbies besides blogging?
I love any little or big DIY project made out of any material, I enjoy creating things edible and not-edible ones.
Now I’m going to nominate:
Happy blogging everyone 🙂