Where are your usual places to go and buy books?
My list is pretty short and straightforward:
- second-hand book markets
- garage sales
Today I found a new place:
my local library!
to tell the truth this it’s not the first time I buy from a library, my very first time goes back in the UK, about 10 years ago. Anyway, today has been my first time in Australia 🙂
It’s great because:
- you can find quite nice little books which might have been worn out a bit but they still need some love and a new house.
- you give a little help to your local library donating a very small amount of money and getting rid of “old” books so that they can be replaced with new ones.
- they are a bargain: only 1$ for 5 books of your choice!!!
We have chosen these 5 and are very happy with them 🙂
I’m particularly excited to have found these two Australian books
- Miss Llewellyn-Jones goes to town by Elaine Forrestal
- Come fly with Captain Kangaroo illustrated by Mandy Foot
which will always remind us of our life here when we’ll be living in another Country.