Here I am again, writing about one of the aspects I love more of Berlin: Kindercafè or Familiencafè. These are simply great places where to go, have something to drink/eat and relax while your little ones play.
10 reasons why I LOVE Kindercafès:
- you have to take your shoes off and this gives me a welcome-home feeling
- they are clean and cosy
- they are a safe place to play (especially in wintertime)
- they are full of toys, especially wooden toys
- they have homebaked food (I especially love cakes)
- there is always good food for babies and children
- you can have your coffee sitting on a lovely chair/sofa next to where your child is playing
- there is plenty of parents/carers to have a chat with
- they usually sell you baby/children related items (i.e. clothes, toys…)
- they have courses for parents and children going on all year round
Now that I found this brand new world I can’t wait to go and check them all out with my children.
I was forgetting to say that usually they are suitable for children 0-5 years old. Enjoy and let me know what’s your favourite in Berlin 🙂