Tomorrow my Little Miss Daydream celebrates Christmas at kindergarten and each parent has been asked to bring some food.
I’m going to bring some Christmas cupcakes.
- follow the recipe here
- I didn’t use chocolate chips this time as some children have allergic reactions
- candy toppings
For the buttercream icing you need:
- 140 gr. butter
- 280 gr. icing sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- food colouring
- prepare the mix for your cupcakes
- put your cupcakes in the oven at 180°C for about 10-15 min.
- when well cooked leave them to cool down
- get your buttercream ready
- start decorating with green buttercream icing
- add some sprinkles to finish off your Christmas tree cupcake
Hopefully all the children at kindergarten will like to eat one of those 🙂